As part of the South Zone ISA conference, ISACON south 2021 on 17th to 19th December 2021, we invite you to submit your research work for the scientific paper and poster sessions to be conducted during the conference. Prizes will be given to the best papers and posters presented.
Rules and regulations –
- Only ISA members are eligible to present papers.
- All authors in the paper must be ISA members except for non Anaesthesiologists.
- First author only should be the presenting author
- A maximum of four authors only are allowed for each paper.
- Abstract of Papers and posters should be submitted by Online link (https://www.isaconsouth2021.com/abstract-submission/) before November 30th, 2021.
- Late submissions are not accepted.
- Abstract should be submitted in the prescribed format given here (in the web page) after registering for the conference.
- Abstract should be limited to less than 500 words.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee to decide if it can be presented in the conference. The decision of the committee will be final. The acceptance letter for the abstract will be sent to the first author after one week of the last date of submission of the abstracts.
- For original articles, the abstract should be a structured one containing the sections background/introduction, materials and methods, results, discussion and conclusion.
- The abstract should contain results of the study.
- For case reports and case series abstract should be in the form of introduction, case report and discussion and if possible conclusion.
- Papers should not have been published or accepted for publication in any journal or has been presented in any conference as on the presenting date in the meeting.
- The candidates from the states of Pondicherry, Tamilnadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhrapradesh, and Telangana can present the paper and poster in the offline mode preferable. The rest of the candidates(from out of the southzone) may present offline or online. Kindly specify your preference for offline or online when you submit the abstract.